IT Infrastructure assessment and re-engineering of a NGO to make a positive impact in the society
The NGO wanted to build an IT Infrastructure baseline, that is easy to maintain and scalable to meet their future needs. The objective was to address the ransomware threat and malicious attacks on their information systems. Protection of data, backup systems, user control and compliance were important areas to improve in their organization.
- Frequent network breakdowns were eradicated by rectifying network cables and rack redressing as per the structured cabling standards.
- Secured and partitioned access system was created in the switching network.
- Wi-Fi coverage was boosted to suit physical user locations and security parameters were set up.
- Desktops and servers were re-engineered and patched for speed, security, and stability.
- Systems were made proactive to respond to any emerging threats using centrally controlled antivirus.
- Systematic inventory was created for software and each license was mapped to a device as per the compliance requirements.
- Systems were implemented for central management, authentication, policy enforcement, data security and patch management.
- Data backup system is established, both locally and on a cloud.
- Internet services stability and security was enhanced through a firewall.
Robust Network Infrastructure
Related Case Studies
New IT Architecture design helped to secure the data of an Investment Company
Our client is a NBFC investment company, they make investment strategies for a specific family. They have more than 50 employees in various departments.
Matrix3D was appointed to guide them achieve their goal of robust IT Infrastructure. We assessed the IT Infrastructure of a client to identify the gaps and areas where they should improve. We recommended rectifications which need to be done to achieve the client’s goal.
Our IT Re-engineering helped a leading NGO Foundation to make a positive impact in a society without any Technical Challenges
They are helping the youth of the country from last 15 Years. They Support civil society initiatives in sectors such as health, education, livelihoods, governance and civic issues, art and culture and youth and urbanization. Besides supporting socially and economically challenged communities, they also strive to encourage excellence.
Real estate developer got value out of its investment on ERP
Established leader in real estate industry with over 2 decades of experience in creating world-class properties that are the true epitomes of quality, precision, and long-term sustainability. It has successfully ventured into the areas of premium properties and the success it has achieved speaks a lot about the technical, managerial, financial competence and the quality of manpower it possesses.