Our IT Re-engineering helped a leading NGO Foundation to make a positive impact in a society without any Technical Challenges
The NGO wanted to create an IT Infrastructure baseline, that is easy to maintain and scalable to meet the future needs.
The objective was also to address the threat of Ransomware and malicious attacks in the organization and the information system which they were serious about protecting.
Backup systems, user control and compliance were the other important areas which they wanted to improve.
- The network cabling was rectified and racks were redressed using structured cabling standards to reduce breakdowns.
- Security and network performance is improved
- Network failure can be easily detected and controlled
- The Network was optimized to have a more secure and partitioned access system.
- Restructured Wi-Fi network to be more secure and suit physical location and business requirements.
- Desktops were reengineered and patched for speed, security, and stability.
- Application opening and working response time is enhanced
- Antivirus is centrally controlled and updated to have a proactive escalation matrix.
- A systematic inventory of software licenses was created to identify what could be reused or retired Licenses were mapped based on requirement and utility
- Desktops are software license compliant
- Further investments in Application will be drastically reduced.
- Servers were reconfigured for central management, policy enforcement, security and patch management.
- Access to data is through a secure authentication Server system.
- Data Backup Systems are Implemented locally as well as on the cloud.
- Application failures due to data loss or any other error can now be recovered through the backup
- Even during a disaster where site and server are inaccessible, user data can be recovered from offsite through backup on the cloud
- A Firewall was reengineered to improve IT security and Internet services stability.
- A Firewall was reconfigured based on organizational structure.
- Internet bandwidth is monitored and maintained
- Single sign-on for user to access data on the server and internet
Enhanced System Performance
Inventory and Incident Management
Related Case Studies
New IT Architecture design helped to secure the data of an Investment Company
Our client is a NBFC investment company, they make investment strategies for a specific family. They have more than 50 employees in various departments.
Matrix3D was appointed to guide them achieve their goal of robust IT Infrastructure. We assessed the IT Infrastructure of a client to identify the gaps and areas where they should improve. We recommended rectifications which need to be done to achieve the client’s goal.
IT Infrastructure assessment and re-engineering of a NGO to make a positive impact in the society
The NGO is helping the youth of the country from last 15 Years. They Support civil society initiatives in sectors such as health, education, livelihoods, governance and civic issues, art and culture and youth and urbanization. Besides supporting socially and economically challenged communities, they also strive to encourage excellence.
Real estate developer got value out of its investment on ERP
Established leader in real estate industry with over 2 decades of experience in creating world-class properties that are the true epitomes of quality, precision, and long-term sustainability. It has successfully ventured into the areas of premium properties and the success it has achieved speaks a lot about the technical, managerial, financial competence and the quality of manpower it possesses.